Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Child rights, woman abductors, and Thailand ABORTION

It is generally and incorrectly believed that Woman, the female gender, are inherently good mothers and/ or good to children. This is untrue for 'humans' and unture for every other living female species.

Much of the killing and predation by animals is done by the female. Without pulling up a detailed research study, I will record my own experiences [which some will just say is bad luck].

My own experience is :
     My first wife, love interest : Sylvia Robinson, of Roxbury, MA,USA aborted our child in Boston, MA.
without informing me; she thought I would love the child more than herself. The results of this 'I'll do it my way' eventually put me in the hospital with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder, and ulcerated gastritis.

     My second wife, Marilyn Mai-Lin Mar, of Honolulu, Hawaii, aborted our child  in Cambridge, MA,USA as she didn't want to have to explain it to her conservative Chinese family or to have it get in the way of here career; so she made her own medical appointment and told me as she would explain after she returned in the afternoon.
    She also did not want her parents in Hawaii to know or be forced into marriage although she wanted the marriage and was one who proposed it to me. She also concealed that her addictive shopping habits and for 14-years covered all of her purchases by my savings account ...as the over-draft for her empty checking account.
    We split amiably our marriage [which knowing what I know now I would not have done] with her announcing: 'I am unhappy, I inherited $1-million, I got a promotion to $100K per year, I bought myself a condominium, and I have had a boyfriend in Chicago for the last 5 years.' The bouncing of her checks to pay for her 'designer clothes buying habits, costs me about $20,000+  per year without me knowing until after our divorce.
    My third 'wife' love interest: Mary Rokoski, Pautucket, RI, USA whom I met at Suffolk University, Boston, MA concealed being pregnant for 4 months then...on her own, injected herself with oxytocin that she got from her research laboratory to induce contractions,...when I returned home, she had already aborted the fetus and packed the child, ...a girl, ...into the freezer. This memory-feeling pains me still, that someone, a 'mother', would do this as she was protecting her on future. Killing a child does not protect its' future.
    You think one of the 'wives', mothers mentioned thus far acted morally? Ethically? As a parent?

     My forth wife, Kannika 'kassie' Seangnuan, Bangkok, a Thailand citizen, who looks Burmese-Lao, when she discovered her pregnancy, consulted with me and then consulted with her British, and Irish foreigner friends [she was a language teacher]. Each 'friend' told her that her life situation was not 'ready', stable, nor 'able' to support another child and that she had no time for the first child [ she had one girl-child already whom she had not time nor assets for; the girl was 'dumped' at her biological father's 'aunts' house located next to a dirty, stinky, river-klong in Thonburi; the girl, Jeannie was always covered with fungus infections. [Her biological father a TaeKwanDo teacher, abandoned Kannika due to an irregular personality and business habits and her 'fantasies' about being assaulted by ghosts or every man she met.]
     Each of her UK friends offered her assets to finance the abortion, which she accepted, but never spent toward an abortion.
    I told her the decision was only between her and me and my 'half' of the decision was no.
I preferred the child to live as all the previous 'mothers' I knew just killed them on their own and for their own
personal feeling or personal objectives.
    Kannika begged me to give her an abortion medicine; being a TCM doctor, I gave her a traditional medicine for woman with mental and hormonal imbalance that improves sleep that would not harm the fetus but would relax her into 'accepting' her pregnancy.
   Never-the-less, as a Mr. Nigel, a pedophile in my opinion, gave her money, 20K THB, she went to an abortion clinic off Sukhumvit-road, Bangkok, ...'without success' she claims. She says she attempted to go 'three times', and that each time she was "late", she went 'on the wrong day', or 'forgot'. Irregardless, ...she did keep the money given to her to buy books and video movies.  When she told me of her multple 'failures'
to abort, I told her again, 'I do not want you to abort..kill this child' adjust to it.

    As some people now understand, some 'mothers' cannot be meaningful mothers as they have
too much mental 'garbage' from their past or that they have PPTSD: post-partum traumatic stress disorder.
    In the case of Ms. Kannika, she has both: abandoned by her biological mother who trussed her-up and placed her in a cubbord [the mother was Burmese, but is now a Kunying, titled lady of the Thai Royal Court], an honor given by the King of Thailand, ..and the PPS...clearly she had a history of menstrual disorders [2-4 menses each month] and increasing personality disorder: delusion and paranoia. She also does a reverse-mental 'judo' claiming that it was I who wanted the boy child, Conor, to die and that it was herself who preserved and protected his life from the 'evil foreigner father. [ The child was named Conor Bruce...resolute, intelligent, and strong]

     When she did ask me, directly, and I made the decision for her, no abortion, the child has rights and should live irregardless of the difficulties it brought on top of the problems Thailand had caused. The decision had to consider her life situation and mine, mine being a four-times over crime victim : immigrant exploitation, bank fraud, Thai/ US Police indifference, and US Government 'helplessness' due to diplomacy.

     Then, as now, I could not have foreseen that Kannika's history of mental, schizo-disorders would
become a grater, major problem leading to the abduction of Conor and of the daughter-in-law: Jeannie. [The daughter-in-law was abducted by 'force and threat' by a Buddapest Hungry friend
Zoltan Laszlo; daughter Jeannie was 'trussed up with a bath towel' and carried out of my room by Mr. Laszlo. [INTERPOL take note; psychologists noting deja veue take note.]

     Child kidnapping is 'acceptable' by Thai 'social and cultural' values. It is acceptable by Thai Human Rights Committee and by the Thai Ministry of Social Development and Welfare.
    Thailand claims it is 'part of their culture and social history' and that I, the father, victim 'should respect Thai culture and society. Perhaps they would also want me to give respect to Thai mosquitos or Thai snakes or corrupt Thai Police???

    Who will look after the 'rights' and 'welfare' of the abucted children, although being abducted, both of them cannot recieve USA Social Security Benefits for their lifetime.

Thailand has not signed off on all of the United Nations Accords for Children's Rights; but is happy to sit in the United Nations as a 'member'. Thailand is part of the gang of asian countries known as the ASEAN
eight of its members, including Japan and Thailand,...deny redress to victimized fathers of abducted children.
Each perfers to act in bias for their own people, thai wives, thai girlfriend and 'gift' them the child and assure them that they will be free of prosecution and that they are free to deny any and all access to the biological
father.

No comments: