Saturday, March 1, 2008

President Bush abandons US Citizens and Children to Thai Authority

16 October 2007

Dear President Bush and Vice-President Chaney,

I am a US Citizen, born in America, born in Boston,now age 60. I agree with what you have done to protect America.
However, you claim America respects foreign sovernty,but is it correct to insert troops into Iraq, to chastiseBurma, ....and then you do nothing about what Thailandis doing to american citizens and....especially what theyhave done to me and my family.

I am a crime victim, defrauded, exploited, and robbedby thai's, thai police, thai governments, and especiallyby the US Embassy in Bangkok who claims that althoughI am a US Citizen and a crime victim and that myselfand my family is damaged, the US State Dept. policyis 'not to interfere with the sovernty of Thailand.'

Therefore, I am abandoned and left destitute. My children are denied their citizen rights and a meaningful life.

Mr. President, you pushed forward a good policy ofNO CHILD LEFT BEHIND.
My son and adopted daughter will be left out and left behind by the US Embassy,and by the sum total of US Government as they willnever be allowed into the USA, I am denied, they aredenied their citizenship.

Mr. President, you are a republican, my USA family hasthree US republican presidents and being a previousCalifornia resident, I have had to request senator Feinstein and rep. Pelosi for assistance...and I havenever ever been assisted to survive nor to exit thailand.

Is it now your policy to abandon and leave behind UScitizens to the 'no mans land' of a third world dictatorship?
with best regards,
Dr k. conor


No comments: