Thursday, October 16, 2008

Senator Nancy Pelosi Abandons Citizen Children

americanvoices@mail.house.gov , sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

Dear Senator NANCY PELOSI:

I have pleaded my case of US Citizen, crime victim, abandoned, ignored, in
a foreign country with family.
You have chosen over a period of 8 years to ignore my case and have not taken any action against the causative victimizers, nor against the government
departments that should be protecting my rights and protecting my well-being from further economic and emotional trauma: the US Dept.State, the US. Emassy, the CA Rep. Nancy Pelosi, and yourself as CA Senator.

I therefore cannot only say that you, the Dept.State, the Sec. of State, the US Embassy, the Ambassador, are all in BREECH of OATH OF OFFICE:

"I (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to
the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental
reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully
discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So
help me God." Statutorily this from 5 USC  3331 in the US Code

You have failed to uphold the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, which affirm my Rights as US Citizen, Rights as Human, and the Rights of My Children. You have
indeed EVADED by nonaction and by 'denial' of concern to protect and to repair
the damages done to a US Citizen Crime Victim.

This letter will be posted with other aspects at http://spirit6x8.blogspot.com

Dr. K. Conor
Bangkok, 10110 Thailand

No comments: